Pocket Doll Pattern Kit
Make your own pocket sized Waldorf-inspired baby doll!
The kit comes with detailed visual instructions on how to shape and sew an adorable little doll using traditional European doll making techniques.
We use locally sourced, all natural materials, including Canadian wool and organic cotton milled in the GTA!
All the materials needed to make the doll are included.
- 1 oz clean carded wool
- 5”x5” square of cotton jersey or interlock fabric for skin
- 10”x10” piece of cotton terry or other knit fabric for hood and body
- 5.5” long piece stockinette (2” wide)
- All purpose polyester thread in coordinating colour
- All purpose or ballpoint sewing needle
- Embroidery needle
- All purpose sewing pins
- Embroidery thread for eyes and mouth
- Strong string
- Beeswax crayon for cheek colour
Other items needed which are not included in the kit:
- Fabric scissors
- Measuring tape
- Sewing machine (optional)
*this listing is for the kit only, not the finished pocket doll.